The network perimeter of enterprises are extending to the cloud. This will result in the need of solid security and compliance methods to stay in control of your corporate data. Microsoft provides those methods and connects them, so you have all the necessary info in the security and compliance portal.
Learn what options are available in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 services to protect and control your corporate data.
- In a day, learn the basic principals of security and compliance in the Microsoft cloud. The trainer will show demo’s, will provide tests after each module and tell you everything you need to know to pass the SC-900 exam.
- In the end you will be able to address what methods should be used within your company to keep corporate data safe.
Everyone who is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance and identity across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
The following prio knowledge is required:
- General understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
- General IT knowlegde or any general experience working in an IT environment.
- General understanding of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
It’s possible to follow this workshop from home or at your location.
Good pace during the course, clear examples. Demo’s were well prepared.
The trainer makes the required knowledge for this course understandable. Gives practical examples.