When you work with Microsoft 365, you also have to deal with all kinds of clients, also called the Endpoints. These must be managed properly and securely. One way to manage those Endpoints is with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Learn how Microsoft Endpoint Manager can help your organization in controlling company owned or bring-your-own-devices (BYOD).
Techniques and methods
In this workshop you will work with the following features of Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Azure Active Directory with Conditional Access and Azure MFA.
- Device registration with Windows Autopilot, Hybrid devices and Apple Business Manager.
- App deployment with win32 apps, Chocolatey and scripting.
- Deploying configuration policies for Device restrictions and Identity/ Endpoint Protection.
- App Protection Policies/ Windows Information Protection.
- As an IT professional you work on a technical level with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- You want to know why the traditional workplace is changing and how it can be managed using Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management.
- You want to better understand the possibilities of Microsoft Endpoint Manager and the collaboration with Azure Active Directory.
- You want to know how the modern workplace can be set up using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- You want to configure and serve applications on devices that are managed with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
The workshop is aimed at IT personas who, in the role of engineer/architect, have to deal with Microsoft Endpoint Manager for both Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM). This includes advising the options and/or actually setting up and maintaining Microsof Endpoint Manager.
The following prio knowledge is required:
Technical experience with Azure is a plus. It’s important that you have (work) experience with: Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Azure Active Directory (AAD), Windows 10 and PowerShell. In Addition, it helps if one has some affinity with the Azure Portal and Azure AD Connect in particular.
The workshop is very practical. This means that you have to work on your own laptop. The laptop must be able to connect to the internet via WIFI. The operating system on the laptop must offer a hypervisor on the basis of which the student can deploy a Windows 10 based VM. The trainer provides the ISO for this.
It’s possible to follow this workshop from home via Teams or at your location if you are situated in the Netherlands.
Trainer is skilled and patient in teaching the material. The whole picture was clear!
Kind trainer with a lot of practical knowledge from day-to-day experience.
Even after the workshop the trainer is helpful and gave me some support on ongoing issues.
Followed the workshop from home during pandamic, easy to follow and a practical approach.